-
hmmmm. I haven't heard of using WD 40 for cleaning the outside of a camera before. I don't know what one would use.
Have you considered asking the previous owner about what they used, or do you think they just gummed it up?
I'd try to find out about the history of the Eumig camera, I bet it would be quite interesting. I would really appreciate knowing who "modded" the Eumig to 24 FPs.
-
<<< Have you considered asking the previous owner about what they used, or do you think they just gummed it up? >>>
This sucker must have sat in a basement or closet for 20 years or so... It has a green hue on the exterior,...although the lens is clear and the power zoom works.
I'll make a note and contact the seller of the Eumig. That would be interesting. If I remember correctly, the seller was the original owner.
It appears you have a nice set of Eumig's yourself. Still own the 800 and 881? Nice site. I just stumbled upon it again. I bookmarked ".com" not ".net"